- Import your videos into ProDrenalin, use the option “import file” or left click and drag your video from the desktop to the ProDrenalin preview.
- You may also select multiple videos at once and simply drag and drop them from your desktop into the application.
- Choose the first video in the file interface.
- Select your camera profile to remove the fisheye-effect.
- In order to stabilize several videos at once click the option “stabilize” while holding down the shift-key. The video is preselected for stabilization, but won’t be processed just yet. A red, flashing notice, at the bottom of the screen frame, will request to analyze the video. Ignore this notice for now.
- Select the next video that you want to stabilize from the file interface and repeat the above steps. In this way, you select all of your videos for stabilization.
- Make sure that all of your videos in the file interface are marked (with a checkmark).
- Move to the export area and select format and quality.
- Video analysis of the first video is initiated with the start button, which is followed by the export. This process continues automatically with all selected videos.
- The videos are now stabilized, available for use and viewing.